The APTF Scholar Engagement Committee is pleased to present its first webinar in the APTF 2020-21 Scholar Mentoring Program series. This interactive session will bring together representatives of APTA’s partner organizations to discuss the various ways that scholars can extend their networks within the public transportation industry. Representatives from the Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO), the Women in Transportation Seminar (WTS), Latinos in Transit (LIT), and Young Professionals in Transportation will join a panel to share more about their organizations and discuss how scholars can get involved.
The two-part session will include a discussion panel, followed by breakout rooms where scholars can ask more in-depth questions and learn more about the work of the represented organizations.
- Adelee LeGrand – Vice Chair APTA Diversity and Inclusion Council; CEO, Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART)
- Freddie Fuller – COMTO National Chair; Vice President, Jacobs
- Jannet Walker Ford – WTS International Vice Chair; Senior Vice President & Principal Director, National Rail & Transit Practices, WSP, USA
- Alva Carrasco – LIT Board President; Transit and Rail, Sr. Business Development – West, WSP, USA
- Jerome Horne – Former YPT International Communications Deputy Chair, Transportation Planning Communications and Engagement Specialist, Foursquare Integrated Transportation Planning